Sterling Silver has very unique properties and it will naturally wear over time when exposed to humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household cleaning products and our unique skin-oils. It’s part of its beauty and we hope you learn to love it!
However, to preserve its appearance and longevity, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Store your items in the flannel pouch provided with your purchase to help prevent tarnish and oxidation.
- Minimize your jewelry's exposure to chemicals (hairspray, lotion, perfume, etc.)
- Avoid storing your jewelry in the bathroom as moisture + humidity dramatically speed up the oxidation process.
- Clean your jewelry by mixing mild soap with warm water and swirling the pieces in the mixture. Gently pat dry with a soft cloth and polish with a jewelry polishing cloth.
- Keep your items separate while storing to avoid tangling and scratching.